Sunday, March 3, 2019

Feel Classy: Cinnamon Clementine Elixir

We all desire a warm drink in these cooler months. And we deserve to treat ourselves with something that fills our insides with healthy goodness. That’s why I created my newest recipe, Feel Classy: Cinnamon Clementine Elixir. This magical mixture helps boost your metabolism and strengthen your immunity. It’s super simple to make and will warm you up from the inside.

I hope you enjoy my Cinnamon Clementine Elixir recipe and feel super classy treating yourself to this tasty concoction!

The Classy Role of Cinnamon

Cinnamon is a powerful and rejuvenating spice! With a sweet and spicy flavor, cinnamon can actually help boost your metabolism. This is exactly why I enjoy adding it to my recipes. Another reason why I love cinnamon is that it can help stabilize your blood sugar and control blood sugar levels. What’s not to love about that!? If you are dreaming of something sugary, remember cinnamon will help cure those sweet cravings too.

So next time you are wanting to treat yourself with something warm and delightful, think about making my simple Cinnamon Clementine Elixir. Pour it in a fancy mug, light some nice candles and sip on it nice and slow. You will feel so classy knowing that you are serving yourself an elixir filled with so many health benefits!

The Common Clementine

I absolutely love citrus and one of my favorites is clementines. These bright little balls of goodness are such a perfect treat to keep around your home. We are lucky because citrus tends to be in season for long periods of time so we can keep things like clementines on hand for delicious snacks all year long.

Now I bet you haven’t thought about using your common clementine in a drink before. Well, let me let you in on a little secret… It’s so DELICIOUS added into a warm drink like my Cinnamon Clementine Elixir!

Adding in clementines to this mix really helps strengthen the immunity boosting powers of this elixir, thanks to their abundant availability of vitamin C. Due to their boost of vitamin C, clementines are also a natural way to rid our bodies of cellulite. Vitamin C helps rebuild and repair skin collagen and this is what prevents cellulite from being visible! Sipping on natural beauty-boosting elixirs is a great way to make us feel classy. More of this elixir, please!!

My Cinnamon Clementine Elixir is great for these cold weather. Helping to strengthen your immunity and boost your metabolism it’s one of those drinks that you might consider reaching for more often. It will give you a nice warm hug as you sip on it, and will help your skin glow!

If you enjoy this elixir, be sure to share it on your Pinterest board or tag a photo of it on your Instagram page. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out my recipe. I am so grateful for you!

Lots of Love,

 

The post Feel Classy: Cinnamon Clementine Elixir appeared first on Kimberly Snyder.

No comments:

Post a Comment