Thursday, April 4, 2019

Eating For Busy People [Episode #358]

Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy! Our topics focus on health (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), wellness, holistic nutrition, beauty, meditation, spirituality and personal empowerment.

Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence in our perfectly imperfect lives.

Thursday is our community show, where I cover a themed topic and answer four questions that come right from members of our community, just like you! We are here to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life.

I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!

This week’s theme is: Eating For Busy People

Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!

Remember you can submit your questions at https://mysolluna.com/askkimberly/

[Questions Answered]

Taylor – Norfolk, Nebraska

I’m a busy mom of three and feel so guilty when I give my kids boxed mac n cheese, even though it’s a more healthy vegan brand. How do I balance a healthy lifestyle with a busy schedule and kids? Help!

Steph – Logan, Utah

I think I do more damage to myself emotionally when I fall off track than I do with the actual food choices I make. I’m just so busy which makes it more difficult. How can I stay on track while not messing up my mind in the process?

Helena – Quincy, Washington

Is it really that easy to eat better when we’re all so busy? It’s daunting to me to have to prepare all my foods in advance and to even think about it the days before. There must be an easier way. Any advice?

Megan  – Lynchburg, TN

I’ve really been under a lot of stress lately and have no time to workout or eat as healthy as I’d like. How do I get past the shame I feel when life gets in the way of my health goals?

Inspirational Thought Of The Week

The scars we accumulate along the way are part of our paths and, therefore, our unique beauty.

I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!

There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:

Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!

Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx

LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES

Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.

[RESOURCES]

Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:

The post Eating For Busy People [Episode #358] appeared first on Kimberly Snyder.

No comments:

Post a Comment